Get your toys off the shelf and onto the table!
A new kind of tabletop game that combines a miniatures game with a collectible toy
REDMOND, WASHINGTON, May 23, 2017—In an effort to liberate toys from a life sentence of dust collecting, Gut Shot Games is proud to announce H.E.A.D. Hunters. Designed by Ben Cichoski and Danny Mandel (Legendary Encounters: Aliens & Predator, World of Warcraft Trading Card Game), H.E.A.D. Hunters is a card-driven skirmish game where everything needed to play is stored inside the head of each 5.25” toy.
In this tabletop game for two or more players, each player controls his or her very own Hero of Every Age & Dimension (H.E.A.D.) Hunter. Each toy features its own deck of cards, battle platforms, measuring string and combat dice to attack and defend against other Hunters as it moves around the table for position and opportunity. When the game is over, all the components fit back inside the head while the toy sits patiently (and attractively) on your shelf, waiting for its next opponent.
Some of the highlights of this innovative tabletop gaming experience:
- Heroes of Every Age & Dimension! Play as an old Norse Viking, an Assassin Robot from a future world, a Mexican witch bird or another of the best Hunters across time and space.
- Customizable Decks! Mix and match cards from other H.E.A.D. Hunters to customize your deck to match your own play style.
- Position Yourself for Advantage! As you are up against the most notorious Heroes of the past or future, where you attack from is as important as what you attack with.
- Create Infinite Battlefields! Each character has unique starting terrain and buildings that can be placed in a multitude of positions and layouts to create unlimited fields of battle.
- Play with Your Toys! Everything needed to play H.E.A.D. Hunters is stored inside the toy. And when you’re not playing, you have a cool collectible figure to show off
H.E.A.D. Hunters launches on Kickstarter, Tuesday May 23rd @ 9am PST
ABOUT GUT SHOT GAMES
Gut Shot Games LLC is an independent game studio based in Redmond, Washington.
For more information:
- Visit gutshotgames.com
- Follow https://twitter.com/GutShotGames
- Like https://www.facebook.com/gutshotgamesllc/
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Club Fantasci around the Web:
Club Fantasci on Facebook: www.facebook.com/clubfantasci
Club Fantasci on Twitter: https://twitter.com/clubfantasci
Club Fantasci on Google+: https://plus.google.com/+Clubfantasciboardgames/
Club Fantasci on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/ClubFantasci
Club Fantasci on Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/clubfantasci
Club Fantasci on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/lowryagency_clubfantasci/