A table built for board gaming, at a price never seen before.
Every year, more and more people are buying gaming tables because they use one at a convention or at a friend’s house and they fall in love.
A game table really does put your game into an arena, taking the experience to the next level. It’s a fun way to play. At the same time, there are real practical benefits:
- A place to rest your arms
- Bits don’t fall off the table
- Cup holders!
- It’s easy to pick up cards off the table
Of course, when you’re talking about custom woodworking, it comes at a price (generally $2500+). We’ve sold a bunch of tables, but I’ve also heard one repeating refrain. It goes something like this: “Your tables are amazing. I’m sure they are worth every penny. But it’s a lot more than I am looking to spend on a table.”
Your voice has been heard. That is feedback that cannot be ignored.
The Duchess keeps the most popular features from our custom tables, but makes three changes to make them much more affordable.
- Standardization – We’re limiting the number of options available to streamline production.
- Some assembly required – The table will ship in 12 pieces that you will assemble at home. This makes production and shipping cheaper. Don’t worry, anyone can do it with just a screwdriver.
- Bulk production – Economies of scale drive the price down if we build a bunch of tables at once.
Get your elbows out of the way and give your game some room to shine.
There is a 3″ wide rail around the edge of the table.
It really is a game changer.
- You can see other people’s player boards because their arms are out of the way.
- You don’t drop bits on the floor and then have to crawl under the table or kick them with your feet to get them back.
- When you deal cards, you don’t have to worry about them sliding off the table.
- You can roll dice like you’re at a craps table instead of being afraid of how far they will bounce. Don’t worry, the rail will stop them from falling off.
Now your games are taking place inside of an arena.
The Duchess Game Table is already fully funded and has unlocked all stretch goals with 30 days remaining on the project. If you’ve been wanting a board game table of your own, which also doubles as a real table with the included topper option, this is one not to miss!
Kickstarter: The Duchess
Club Fantasci Around the Web:
Club Fantasci on Facebook: www.facebook.com/clubfantasci
Club Fantasci on Twitter: www.twitter.com/clubfantasci
Club Fantasci on Google+: https://plus.google.com/+Clubfantasciboardgames/
Club Fantasci on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/lowryagency_clubfantasci/